The result of the CUET PG Examination has been declared on 26 th of September 2022. The candidates can now check the CUET cut off and other details related to the examination. As per estimated, around 3.57 lakh candidates had appeared for the CUET PG examination held across India on September 1 and September 12 in 500 cities. The result of the CUET Examination will be utilised for admissions into 66 universities. The space below has all the details related to the CUET PG Cut Off the candidates can also know the cut-off for various colleges here. Read this article to know all about CUET Cut Off. If CUET exam preparation troubling you then no worries join our CUET 2023 online courses and ace your preparation.
CUET PG Cut Off
Candidates who receive higher than or equal to the CUET 2022 cut-off marks will be invited to CUET 2022 counselling. As per the Following are the category wise CUET PG Cut-off Marks
|Category||CUET PG Cut-off Marks 2022|
Factors Affecting the CUET Cut-Off Marks
- The total number of candidates appearing in the CUET PG Exam 2022.
- Particular subject for which the candidates has opted.
- The difficulty level of the CUET PG Exam 2022.
- The category of the candidate (Reserved and Unreversed Category)
- The number of seats available across the various universities participating in the CUET PG Exam 2022.
Attempt CUCET Free Mock Tests:
CUET MOCK TEST MATH
CUET MOCK TEST PHYSICS
CUET MOCK TEST CHEMISTRY
CUET MOCK TEST BIOLOGY